Pulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 250 cc - With low temperature grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Specifiche tecnichePulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 250 cc - With low temperature grease.
The Pulsarlube V automatic lubricator works thanks to an electrochemical reaction that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electric energy.
It is designed to allow users to easily set the dispensing rate using a microprocessor and an LCD display.
The Pulsarlube V controls the electrolytic reaction for the best delivery rate and delivers a precise amount of grease at the set speed.
It is suitable for industrial applications.
This product is an intrinsically safe product, certified as Ex ia IIC T4 for use in hazardous areas.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||250 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||Ex ia IIC T4 / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||3/8 "Male BSPT (NPT Converter Available)|
Low Temperature GreaseProduct Description
- is developed to lubricate equipment in arctic environments
- Meets the NLGI’s stringent standard GC-LB for automotive wheel bearing (GC) and chassis (LB) lubricationReduces friction and water
- Wide service temperature -40°C ~ 170°C (-104°F ~ 338°F)
- Specific applications including :Centralized systems on heavily loaded mining machinery such as dragline booms
- Wheel bearings on high performance racing cars
- Forestry, construction and mining mobile equipment
- Conveyors and equipment in refrigerated areas
- Lubrication of wheel bearings and chassis components on trucks operating in wide extremes of temperature, e.g. near Arctic to southern desert
Long life under extreme temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection : Extended service life with longer intervals between relubrication
Improved bearing life, reduced downtime and maintenance costs
High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions
Low water washout requiring less re-greasing and maintenance
Operating temperature : -40°C ~ 170°C (-104°F ~ 338°F)