Pulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 125 cc - With high temperature grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Pulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 125 cc - With high temperature grease
The Pulsarlube V automatic lubricator works thanks to an electrochemical reaction that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electric energy.
It is designed to allow users to easily set the dispensing rate using a microprocessor and an LCD display.
The Pulsarlube V controls the electrolytic reaction for the best delivery rate and delivers a precise amount of grease at the set speed.
It is suitable for industrial applications.
This product is an intrinsically safe product, certified as Ex ia IIC T4 for use in hazardous areas.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||125 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||Ex ia IIC T4 / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||3/8 "Male BSPT (NPT Converter Available)|
High temperature grease
Provides excellent low-temperature pumpability, very low starting and running torque and can reduce operating temperatures in the load zone of rolling element bearings.
Wide range of applications, Outstanding high and low temperature performance, Excellent resistance to rust, corrosion and oxidation.
Increased protection against water penetration.
The PL5 high temperature grease is suitable for a centralized lubrication system for high temperature applications such as:
- Drive rollers in continuous casting plant
- Conveyor rollers in continuous casting furnace
- Ladle turret link bearing
- Heating furnaces, drying stove
- Mold elevating platform pivot bearing
- Rolling bearing of roll stand
- Opening gate of bulk material equipment
- Cooling bed conveyor system
- Rotary kiln
- Long Service Life : Excellent shear stability, resistance to water/steam, and oxidation stability
- Excellent load carrying and anti-wear capacity : Extended equipment life
- Enhanced rust and corrosion protection
- Excellent pumpability
- Operating temperature: -40°C ~ 180°C