Pulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 125 cc - With high speed grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Specifiche tecnichePulsarlube V - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) with 6 different adjustment possibilities and LCD display - Capacity 125 cc - With high speed grease
The Pulsarlube V automatic lubricator works thanks to an electrochemical reaction that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electric energy.
It is designed to allow users to easily set the dispensing rate using a microprocessor and an LCD display.
The Pulsarlube V controls the electrolytic reaction for the best delivery rate and delivers a precise amount of grease at the set speed.
It is suitable for industrial applications.
This product is an intrinsically safe product, certified as Ex ia IIC T4 for use in hazardous areas.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||125 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||Ex ia IIC T4 / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||3/8 "Male BSPT (NPT Converter Available)|
High – Speed greaseProduct Description
- Maximum protection from rust and corrosion
- Good anti-wear and high speed and load carrying capacity (Mo type)
- Quality proved item, which has used over 10 years in leading automatic lubricator maker
- Wide service temperature (-30 °C ~ 130 °C)
- Mineral oil + Lithium complex, Yellowish brown
- Automatic Single Point Grease Lubricators for high speed applications
- Machine elements requiring anti-wear
- High speed bearings
- Constant Velocity joint ofvv automotive vehicles
- Long Service Life : Shear stability and low oil separation characteristics
- Excellent anti-wear capacity : Extended equipment life
- Enhanced rust and corrosion protection
- Water resistance, oxidation stability, and low temperature performance
- Operating temperature : -30°C ~ 130°C