Pulsarlube kit for the lubrication of several points remotely - 1 point remotely (OL500)
The oil lubricator "Pulsarlube OL500" consists of the main body with a self-priming vertical pump controlled by a microprocessor, a 500 cc oil tank, and a battery.
This product has the ability to accurately deliver small amounts of lubricant with selectable intermittent dispensing cycles.
The output volume is adjustable from 0.70 cc to 33.4 cc / day, equivalent to the service period of half a month for 24 months for the 500 cc oil tank.
It is available with up to 4 lubrication points using optional mounting kits.
NOTE: The Pulsarlube OL500 is a reusable unit, but the battery needs to be replaced when it completes each delivery period.
- It's a cost-effective solution to unreliable manual lubrication or other high-cost fully automated lubrication systems.
- It is an oil lubrication system complete with optional accessories and remote installation kit.
- Easy control of the operating status.
- Easy setting of oil volume adjustment.
- Easy to refill and anti-overturning oil tank.
- Oil tank compatible with most synthetic oils and chemicals.
|Operating pressure||average 10kgf / cm² (depends on the viscosity of the oil)|
|Operating temperature range|| - 15 ° C ~ 60 ° C (5 ° F ~ 140 ° F) |
- 40 ° C ~ 60 ° C (- 40 ° F ~ 140 ° F)
- with an optional Lithium Battery Pack
|Power||DC 4.5V Battery Pack (replaceable)|
|Oil viscosity||10 ~ 10,000 cSt @ 40 ° C|
|Settable delivery periods||1, 2, 4, 6, 12, 18, 24 and a half months|
|Dimensions td>||Ø94mm (3.7 ") × 230mm (9.0")|
|Weight td>||0.80kg (1.76 lbs)) (excluding oil weight)|
|Certifications / IP code||CE / IP54|
|Remote (remote) installation||up to 1.2 meters (4 ft) with a 6mm (1/4 ") pre-filled nylon line|
|Thread size for installation td>||3/8 "Male BSPT (NPT Converter Available)|