Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 60 cc - With low temperature grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 60 cc - With low temperature grease.
The Pulsarlube E is designed to offer superior advantages in terms of cost reduction and ease of use compared to other automatic single-point grease guns.
The Pulsarlube E has an innovative design that meets a wide variety of applications for industrial applications.
Its operation is based on the proven electrochemical reaction technology that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electricity.
The Pulsarlube E uses an intuitive selection mechanism and ensures simple and error-free operation.
This product is the right choice for a very low cost, reliability and safety of the product for most industrial applications that require automatic single-point grease guns.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||60 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||ATEX / CE / UL / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||1/4" Male NPT & BSPT compatible|
Low Temperature GreaseProduct Description
- is developed to lubricate equipment in arctic environments
- Meets the NLGI’s stringent standard GC-LB for automotive wheel bearing (GC) and chassis (LB) lubricationReduces friction and water
- Wide service temperature -40°C ~ 170°C (-104°F ~ 338°F)
- Specific applications including :Centralized systems on heavily loaded mining machinery such as dragline booms
- Wheel bearings on high performance racing cars
- Forestry, construction and mining mobile equipment
- Conveyors and equipment in refrigerated areas
- Lubrication of wheel bearings and chassis components on trucks operating in wide extremes of temperature, e.g. near Arctic to southern desert
Long life under extreme temperature provides long-lasting equipment protection : Extended service life with longer intervals between relubrication
Improved bearing life, reduced downtime and maintenance costs
High mechanical stability in severe operating conditions
Low water washout requiring less re-greasing and maintenance
Operating temperature : -40°C ~ 170°C (-104°F ~ 338°F)