Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 60 cc - With high speed grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 60 cc - With high speed grease.
The Pulsarlube E is designed to offer superior advantages in terms of cost reduction and ease of use compared to other automatic single-point grease guns.
The Pulsarlube E has an innovative design that meets a wide variety of applications for industrial applications.
Its operation is based on the proven electrochemical reaction technology that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electricity.
The Pulsarlube E uses an intuitive selection mechanism and ensures simple and error-free operation.
This product is the right choice for a very low cost, reliability and safety of the product for most industrial applications that require automatic single-point grease guns.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||60 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||ATEX / CE / UL / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||1/4" Male NPT & BSPT compatible|
High – Speed greaseProduct Description
- Maximum protection from rust and corrosion
- Good anti-wear and high speed and load carrying capacity (Mo type)
- Quality proved item, which has used over 10 years in leading automatic lubricator maker
- Wide service temperature (-30 °C ~ 130 °C)
- Mineral oil + Lithium complex, Yellowish brown
- Automatic Single Point Grease Lubricators for high speed applications
- Machine elements requiring anti-wear
- High speed bearings
- Constant Velocity joint ofvv automotive vehicles
- Long Service Life : Shear stability and low oil separation characteristics
- Excellent anti-wear capacity : Extended equipment life
- Enhanced rust and corrosion protection
- Water resistance, oxidation stability, and low temperature performance
- Operating temperature : -30°C ~ 130°C