Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 120 cc - With food grease (pack of 10 pieces)
Pulsarlube E lubricator - Electrochemical lubricator (Nitrogen charge) - Capacity 120 cc - With food grease
The Pulsarlube E is designed to offer superior advantages in terms of cost reduction and ease of use compared to other automatic single-point grease guns.
The Pulsarlube E has an innovative design that meets a wide variety of applications for industrial applications.
Its operation is based on the proven electrochemical reaction technology that generates an inert gas (Nitrogen - N2) through the use of an electrolyte and electricity.
The Pulsarlube E uses an intuitive selection mechanism and ensures simple and error-free operation.
This product is the right choice for a very low cost, reliability and safety of the product for most industrial applications that require automatic single-point grease guns.
|Type of gas||Nitrogen(N2) gas|
|Gas generation method||Electrochemical|
|Capacity of the greaser||120 ml|
|Maximum operating pressure||5kgf/cm² (70psi)|
|Operating temperature range||-20°C ~ 55°C ( -4°F~131°F)|
|Settlement periods of||1, 3, 6, 9 e 12 months|
|Grease size|| |
60ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x 92mm (3.62")
120ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x112mm (4.41")
240ml : Ø77mm(3.03") x157mm (6.18")
|Certifications / IP codes||ATEX / CE / UL / IP68|
|Remote installation||Up to 1m (3ft) with a pre-filled lubricant line of 8mm (5/16 ") O.D.|
|Thread size for installation||1/4" Male NPT & BSPT compatible|
Food Grade GreaseProduct Description
- Product designed specifically for the lubrication of food processing machinery
- Good grease lubricates capable of providing excellent lubrication in all of these environment: Covering the extremes of temperatures from oven to freezer operations, as well as high level of contamination from water, steam and cleaning agents
PL4 Grease provides superior film strength for slower moving applications under severe operating conditions such as water, steam, high temperature and load.
The excellent shear stability of this grease in combination with a unique tackiness agent provides a long lasting durable film of lubricant for bearings, bushings, open gears, chains and other exposed surfaces such as slides, rollers and cam followers. It can also be used as an antirust film and as a release agent for gaskets and seals.
- Conveyor Systems for coke, iron ore, and limestone
- General rotating equipment lubrication
- Conveyor bearings
- Equipment central lubrication systems
- Anti-friction roller bearings under heavy or shock loading
- Linkages and slides
- Long Service Life : Excellent resistance to Water/Steam washout
- Longer lasting film allows less lubricant usage and extended re-greasing intervals
- Unique thickener combination resists oil bleed problems often encountered using conventional food grade lubricants
- Excellent stability helps retard softening of grease during high shear mechanical action often experienced in high